We just released a brand new version, TripMode 2.2! We’re introducing exciting new features that will give you even better control of your Mac’s data usage.
- Notifications: know which apps are blocked in real-time through notifications, allow them with a click
- Mojave ready: enjoy TripMode in the new macOS 10.14 Dark Mode, with color accents
- Scheduler: activate TripMode automatically at predefined day(s) and time, convenient to tackle time boxed data plans that are common in Canada, South Africa, Australia and with satellite ISP.
- More languages: The user interface is now available in Japanese 🇯🇵, Dutch 🇳🇱, Spanish 🇪🇸, Italian 🇮🇹, Russian 🇷🇺,Portuguese 🇵🇹, in addition to German 🇩🇪, French 🇫🇷, Korean 🇰🇷 and Simplified Chinese 🇨🇳
- Many under-the-hood fixes and improvements to increase your experience, battery life and performance.
You can access the new scheduler and notification preferences from TripMode’s settings menu. Enjoy!
In order to get the latest update, go to the TripMode About screen and hit the Update button. You can download a free 7-day trial of TripMode 2, or buy it right away for $7.99 only.
TripMode is also available on Setapp, the first subscription service for Mac apps. We encourage you to have a look because it includes a selection of high quality, hand picked Mac apps (+100 available). There is a 7-day trial, no credit card required. Check it out!
Screenshots and more
The complete set of TripMode 2.2 HD screenshots and gifs is available from our Press page.