The first minor release for TripMode 2 (Mac) has been released, and delivers some nice license management improvements for people that switch between Macs a lot. It also includes new translations for our Dutch and German friends, along with your regular batch of performance enhancements.
Here’s what’s new in v.2.0.3:
- New Dutch translations, improved German translations
- Improved support of XPC apps, iTunes, and Photos
- Ability to register and deregister your device from the About screen
- Accessibility: Better handling of full keyboard access
- CPU performance enhancements
To get the latest update, go in the TripMode About screen and hit the Update button.
TripMode is now also available on Setapp, the Netflix of Mac apps. We encourage you to have a look, even if you already own TripMode. It includes some high quality, hand picked Mac apps (+80 available), and subscription is free for the 1st month.